Various resources on the Internet you might find useful. At least recommended reading for a spare moment.
- Which Comes First: Technical skills, Process or Relationship. Article that highlights the mismatch between business people and more technically inclined people. A good read for any architect who wants to get closer to the business side of the organization.
ArchiMate and TOGAF. Four excellent papers comparing ArchiMate and TOGAF:
- Paper 1: Using ArchiMate with an Architecture Method
- Paper 2: Using ArchiMate with TOGAF (part one)
- Paper 3: Structural and Behavioral Views
- Paper 4: Using ArchiMate with TOGAf (part two)
Some attempts at defining the concept of “business function:
- Recent Discussions about Function vs. Process vs. Services
- Strategic Architecture – On Business Functions.
- Abstraction in all its variety: the ideas that underpin architecture frameworks. Article on the various dimensions of “abstraction”.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.